Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Unread Letter (A Letter for 3000 Angels)

Dear Angel,
      It’s not everyday that I get to thank God for all the blessings I have been receiving from Him and I realized that this is a good time.
     When I met you, I know that you are that one person that God sent me in order to appreciate my life more… the life that I chose to live, a life that I simply took own control of.  I chose to believe in what felt good and convenient for me, the life that I thought was God’s will.  I took it out of my own understanding, I boasted about it because I simply thought that I can do it alone.  I am strong and I can manage!  
     But when I was giving up, you were there.  When I was beginning to rise up, you had your share of falls and downsides which gave me a feeling that I belong, that I am needed, that I am important no matter how unworthy I feel and saw myself then.  You gave me all that.
     Never a single day that I forgot about the moment when we opened up and begin to share God’s love. I can still remember the shoulder you gave me when I had to shed tears then.  You were a friend…you still are.  And now that I am finally getting through the pains and scars of the past, I find myself invited by the thoughts of you. If I wasn’t there, I am sorry. For a number of callings and a couple of minutes to talk  and I wasn't available, forgive me. But I always think of you... just like now.
     I know and I feel that there is one person who continues to pray for me ------and that is you.  Now I am relieved because I found my missing self again.  I am ready to take on and face the world that I left.  
     I’ll meet you sometime, probably share a cup of coffee and talk about things like we used to.  And hey, I’ll be joining a prayer group again so I can bring back my old self.     I will continuously pray for the both of us so we may find the peace that I know we both need.
     God bless! I miss you my angel!
                                                                                                                            - Lain

No comments:

Post a Comment